Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What is a "Cooqua"?

This is just one of those funny things I have to document so that I won't forget it. Kannon always points to the 2 corners in our bathtub and says "Cooqua" (pronounced Koo-Kwa). It drives Glenn crazy! Glenn has the "cooqua" idea that they are portals to the spirit world. While I do believe there are spirits around us, that seems like quite a stretch. Glenn was completely freaked out the other day when Kannon pointed to it and said "Cooqua, daddy you fall". It makes me laugh and I think the word is cute!

One more funny story from today: We are traveling upstate tomorrow and I've been burning the Wonder Pets to DVD so that we'll have some entertainment for the train. This morning, I was standing in front of the TV holding the remote. Kannon sneaked up beside me, but I didn't see him. When I went to lift the remote, it hit him in the head. I said, "I'm sorry, pumpkin" to which he replied, "NAUGHTY!" I explained that it was an accident and that naughty is when you do something you're not supposed to do on purpose. On the bright side. I guess he knows what naughty is! (I wonder how he ever learned that...)

2 comments:

Brian said...

Cooqua!!!

I love it! hahaha. Definitely a portal. A portal to the planet Cooqua of course!

Unknown said...

My 9 year old son calls his older brother cooqua. I really don't know why. Aaron is the real name of his bro. It's cute.